Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pathetic.

So, here I am thinking I can start a blog and will be dedicated and dutiful. I thought I was going to post everyday or most days. It has been 4 days since my last post. Pathetic. You know, the sad thing is that I have thought about the blog and things/topics I'd like to write about but whenever I come up with those ideas I'm either changing a dirty diaper, dropping off to sleep, bouncing a fussy baby, or making dinner. Basically, nowhere near my computer. Then I say, "Okay, I'll just write a post once Alex (my son) is down, and I have a quiet moment." Unforunately, I have recently gotten caught up in the wonderful legal drama by the name of Suits! For anyone who hasn't seen it, my boyfriend described it as Psych crossed with a legal drama full of beautiful people. And I have to say that he is quite right. Anyways, thanks to my new found obession with Suits, my nights have been consumed with catching up to the new episodes airing on TV on Thursdays. As you can see, I have awesome reasons for not posting. But, despite all these awesome reasons, I really do want to try and do better, post more, write more. So I may not be quite up to the task of a post per day but I'd like to try and do at least every other day. Think I can? We'll have to see. You're lucky you're even getting this post. I took a break from watching one of the most thought-provoking, intriguing shows on TV: Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Ohhhhh boy. I crack myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment